[RTTY] Now this is a tad funny about LoTW

To: <ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com>, "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Now this is a tad funny about LoTW
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:59:14 -0600
I realized during a conversation that although I had worked a few Division
Directors, Vice
Directors and ARRL staff, that I hadn't seen many LoTW qsls from these
operators.

So I searched my logs.
Of course these gentleman may operate at stations not using their own calls.
Or these gentlemen may be operating bands or modes that I do not.

Of the Four Vice Directors I've worked half have not submitted to LoTW
Of the Three Directors I've worked. Only one matches a LoTW qsl.
One Director is in my log many times as he's a frequent contester...but not a
single LoTW
qsl.
Even W1AW, that is in my log quite a few times, (contests), only resulted in 1
LoTW qsl.

So what can be gleaned from this? I have a poor signal and no VIP would waste
time working
me?
Or my log is really full of busted calls?
Directors are too busy fighting BPL and tweaking the proposed band plans to
operate?
Vice Directors have more time to operate and consequently more able to upload
to LoTW?
W1AW logs were lost in Katrina???

Or is my sample too small to be meaningful? (Which I hope is the reason)

Only one division has Director/Vice Director in my log and in my LoTW qsl
confirmations.

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy.