Re: [RTTY] External DSP devices

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] External DSP devices
From: Gordon LaPoint <gordon@neurophysics.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 07:22:02 -0500
The best radio for RTTY contesting is an IC-756 Pro series, which the
Pro2 can be had for the $1500-$2000 range.  The TPF filter mode is the
best there is for RTTY rx.   The band scope is invaluable once you
figure out what to use it for, I would not go back to a radio without
the IFDSP and the band scope.

Gordon - N1MGO