[RTTY] TCG NAQP RTTY Teams

To: "TCG" <TCG@k4ro.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TCG NAQP RTTY Teams
From: "W4BCG" <W4BCG.TN@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:20:23 -0600
We now have two full RTTY teams plus one for the NAQP
starting 1800 Z, Februray 25.
Those currently signed on are:

AD4EB  FT
VA7ST  FT
W4NZ  PT
K4RO  FT
AB4GG  FT
W4BCG  FT
W9WI  FT
K4KO  PT
N4ZZ  FT
N2XD  FT
K7KAR  FT

We plan to use "LAR-1 and etc" team names this year to
remember our late, W0ETC LAR IA, an active RTTY player from
Iowa.

We would like to add others wishing to have some fun in
working the NAQP RTTY contest.
Please let me know if you desire to join one of the
Tennessee Contest Group (TCG) teams as a Full Time or Part
Time player.  Anyone  anywhere can join and play on the TCG
teams.  The winning team members  will be awarded a W0ETC
Memorial Plaque sponsored by ICOM America per K4WW, Shelby,
Contest Manager NAQP RTTY.

Email me to join......Thanks

Bill, w4bcg.tn@comcast.net