[RTTY] TCG NAQP RTTY Teams

To: "TCG" <TCG@k4ro.net>, "rtty" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TCG NAQP RTTY Teams
From: "W4BCG" <W4BCG.TN@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:23:54 -0600
Thanks for all the operators that have agreed to play on one
of the TCG NAQP RTTY teams and we now have 18 players.  We
can have additional players and therefore have four or five
full TCG teams.

AD4EB  FT
VA7ST  FT
W4NZ   PT
K4RO   FT
AB4GG FT
W4BCG FT
W9WI   FT
K4KO  PT
N4ZZ   FT
N2XD  FT
K7KAR  FT
K3GP   FT
WO4O  PT
N1WI   PT
KI8U   FT
W4GKM  FT
W4LC  FT
DJ6JH  FT

The DJ6JH is not a typo....We have participation from
Europe...Welcome John to the team.
We would like to add others that desire to play on a team
and have some fun in the RTTY contest.  I will need to
submit the teams and players by 1200 Z February 25, 2006.
Please email me if you can play on a TCG before 1200 Z Feb.
25th.

Looking for more players.

73, Bill W4BCG
w4bcg.tn@comcast.net