[RTTY] NAQP RTTY contest

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY contest
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:52:07 -0600
I will not be able to take part in the NAQP RTTY this weekend. I hope all of
you have fun and Larry will forgive me.

For those who like to collect certificates and work special event stations,
here is some information:
My local club, Callaway Amateur Radio League, will have on the air  March
3 - 5, 2006, Special Event Station  W0C.

W0C is to commemorate the 60th anniversary of Sir Winston Churchill's famous
"Iron Curtain" speech here in my QTH of Fulton, MO. Churchill gave the
speech, accompanied by President Harry Truman, on March 5, 1946 on the
campus of Westminster College located in my home QTH of Fulton. The
Churchill Memorial and Library is located on the college campus in a 1677
Christopher Wren church that was brought here from London England in 1961.

I will be doing RTTY and PSK31 from my home station and invite everyone to
join me for a QSO. QSL's to KS0M.  (ok in qrz.com)
We will have an appropriate 8 1/2 X 11 inch certificate available.

73      Dick   KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, Missouri 65251
whiter26@sbcglobal.net