[RTTY] Guyana (8R1) on RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Guyana (8R1) on RTTY
From: "Ken K7ZUM" <Ken.Knopp@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 08:01:36 -0800
Hi All,

         Just a short note to confirm my plans, I will be leaving this Sunday
evening, Feb. 26th. for Guyana, on another "suitcase" DX-ped, I have applied
for the call 8R1ZUM, hopfully this will be the call I get, should be set up
sometime tuesday afternoon, Feb. 28th. If anybody on the list needs 8R1 on
RTTY, this will be a good time !! plan on concentrating on the money bands,
15,20 and 40, will even give 80 a try ! look for me Tues. Feb 28th. thru
Fri March 3rd., will do the ARRL DX phone test, and again RTTY on Monday
March 6th. head back for home Tue. March 7th
QSL direct to my home call

73 de K7ZUM
Ken in Gres"HAM"  Ore