[RTTY] BARTG Sprint results

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint results
From: John Barber <SKA@bartg.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 22:38:53 +0000
The results for the 2006 BARTG Sprint have now been finished and will be
up on the BARTG website in the next couple of days.

If anyone is interested to see their .wlc files to check on lost points
please let me know. I don't intend to put them all up for general access
unless demand is very high, but would prefer to deal with individual
requests. This way I can give more detailed advice on why the points
went from your log and how to avoid losing out in future contests.

Thanks to all who entered the Sprint .. I look forward to seeing you on
the screen for the BARTG HF RTTY on March 18th.

John Barber GW4SKA
BARTG Contest Manager