Re: [RTTY] FT1000D FSK

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FT1000D FSK
From: "John- W4DJ" <w4dj@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:45:25 -0500
Ron
I just looked at the Manual on the FT 1000 D and it has a FSK Din plug #15
on the back of the rig like my ft 1000MP. I'd have to compair the din plug
to see if the connections are the same as mine and if so I can draw you a
wiring diagram for the Timewave PK-232 DSP unit.

Or wire the connection according to the 4 pin Din plus to the the TNC and
your in business.
If you don't want to go through the wiring process MFJ makes universal  Box
that you can plug your mike jack into then to the mic jack on the rig for
AFSK but I agree with Bill I only use the FSK connection.
Let me know if you need more help.
73s de W4DJ