Re: [RTTY] Kenwood TL-922 amp on RTTY

Subject: Re: [RTTY] Kenwood TL-922 amp on RTTY
From: "Charles Wilson" <cwm.wilson@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:17:11 +0100
Hi All

I have been using a Kenwood TL-922 with a Kenwood TS 950 SD since I
started in RTTY about two and a half years ago. Works perfectly with no
overheating problems at maximum allowed here. As I am not a contester I
cannot comment on the performance during a very long period of
operating, but think that there should be no problems.

Hope this helps.

de Charlie GM4UZY.