[RTTY] I am Back

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] I am Back
From: "roy gould" <roy.gould1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:52:21 -0400
Hi Gang, remember me? I created the CQWW RTTY DX Contest then as KT1N now as
K1RY.

I recently moved to Delaware, unfortunately no more big towers and mono
banders, but I am on the air with a Flag Pole vertical and the Old TS930s.

A Few questions:

Planning to get a new rig, looking at the Kenwood 480 or the 570.  Any
suggestions?

Want to run FSK, now have an old computer with the HAL P38 card, have a new
computer on order from Dell but I am sure it will not have the double slots the
P38 Card requires.

Any suggestion on what to get so as to operate FSK and PSK?

Also planning on a small AMP, any suggestions on something that will run 400 -
500 Watts on RTTY?

Also want to get a Windows based Logging/RTTY operating program, suggestions
welcomed.

Currently use LOGPLUS for logging but it is no longer supported and it runs in
DOS.

Thanks, and drop me an note if any one needs DE, plan to operate in all the
contest.

73,
Roy K1RY

k1ry@verison.net