Re: [RTTY] RTTY ART - where did it go

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY ART - where did it go
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:01:06 -0700
HI John

Well, I think with the advent of computer RTTY, it kinda went away.
Computer art would be the same as SSTV I would think.  If we have a neat
picture, just attach it to an email and send it.

What used to make RTTY art fun was spending hours on the mechanical machines
punching reperf tape with pictures.  Now it would just be 'point and click'
to send a picture.  Also, how would we print out those long pictures on our
USB printers :-)

Tom W7WHY