Re: [RTTY] RTTY ART - where did it go

To: w0jab@big-river.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY ART - where did it go
From: WA3FRP@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:07:14 EDT
John,

If you check back in "Greenkeys" to the May timeframe you will  see that Doug

Nelson announced that Auto-Pix was available for our use  on weekends.

I've been able to access this great menu driven RTTY Art  archive on 20M and
download a number of pictures that I didn't have in  my collection.

You might contact Doug at his e-mail address to which I've  send a CC
message
above.

Alternately, I've got a small  collection of RTTY Art, some are originals
from the late 1960s when I  was at W3ABT that I can transmit to you on one of
the
HF bands.

73

Russ