Re: [RTTY] YU6AO RTTY

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] YU6AO RTTY
From: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:00:01 -0500
> From: "Don Reed" <deuxfox@earthlink.net>
> Subject: [RTTY] YU6AO Rtty
> To: "RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
>

> This afternoon 7/26 at about 2000Z I copied a YU6AO on 20 meters. His signal
> was copiable when I clicked on the FSK-Rev in Writelog.
> If His transmitted signal was reversed, is he receiving in the same inverted
> mode? In my second window I saw stations calling him in FSK-Norm!
>
> What must I do in this case??
>
> He was also passing only a first callsign and a 599. Sure do wish N6tqs was
> on board there. Perhaps 403T will be better.
>
> Don KF2XF

Don,

Like you I had to reverse my receive tones to print YU6AO but never could
work him. He was either deaf or I was too dumb to transmit in the mode he
wanted to receive.   I tried for over an hour and finally gave up as some
things are just too hard.

Hopefully, Claudia K2LEO and Andrea IK1PMR3O3T will be QRV as 4O3T soon.
They are both FB operators.

73, Dick AA5VU