Re: [RTTY] YU6AO RTTY

To: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] YU6AO RTTY
From: Fred Souto Maior <py7zz@soutomaior.eti.br>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:14:58 -0300
If you are going to work a new one
Hello Don:
If you have to wait to work a new one
only" with N6TQS as the op you aren't going
to make  all of them...
I think we must understand that the op at the
other side may have some kind of problems
and we must be able to identify and solve it.
I could see many JAs many EUs many SAs
working them yesterday. I had no problem to
put one VFO in reverse and work them with the
other vfo in normal RTTY position. Nobody had to
wait for N6TQS (very good op). 73s

Fred - PY7ZZ