Re: [RTTY] FW: [CTDXCC] 4X new regs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: [CTDXCC] 4X new regs
From: "TL_IARC" <4z4tl@iarc.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:19:45 +0300
Hello all
Please be advised:

Earlier last week "ARRL NEWS" quoted the RSGB on the subject, with information
which was supposed to have come from IARC spokesman.
IARC has made no statement about the subject to either the RSGB or ARRL or any
other organization. The reported story in not accurate at all.

The new regulations to come are aimed at  Cellular activities, and have some
smaller effects on 4X HAM activity.(Still in study).
It is true that a certain amount of "freedom " which we had might be reduced as
a result, but within the proposed law there is plenty of room for
HAM operation.

CU all on the air , 73 & greetings from Herzliya Israel

Isaac,                     4Z4TL
I.A.R.C  VP &  Secretary