Re: [RTTY] 4U1UN

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 4U1UN
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:32:40 -0500
> IMHO, if a station indicates their QSX frequency, that is
> where they should listen, not on their own transmit frequency?

 Agreed but they don't.

That's exactly why dual receive is so important to us all. Art is right if you
can get it dual receive is great to have.

Personally after having dual receive on my IC-775 and on a previous FT-920 and
IC-756PRO, IMHO I think it should be standard
equipment on anything out there today.

Tell em to keep the bandscopes :0)

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)