Re: [RTTY] Answering CQ's

To: pcooper@guernsey.net, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Answering CQ's
From: Jeff Stai <jds@twistedoak.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:53:16 -0700
Agree with everything Phil said... it's a real rate bummer to sit and watch
your call repeated three times and his call six times. (My fave this contest
was the guy who sent my call 3 times and his call once, then on the exchange
sent 599 three times, spelled ARIZONA twice, then sent his call once!)

I do appreciate getting my call sent to me when you are calling and there is
another station on my frequency - I get enough of those and I can become aware
of the situation... in those instances, however, please send my call once and
yours twice.

In general, sending your call anything over 3 times is too much, really!

tnx & 73 - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/