[RTTY] 80M RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 80M RTTY
From: "JT Croteau" <jt.w6fo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 06:48:59 -0400
As I get ready for Makrothen, I'm wondering what the RTTY DX window is
on 80M.  I need to go out and adjust the vertical for a sweet spot and
would like to set it around this frequency.  I realize the sub-band is
3570-3630 during contests and the JA's hang out at 3520-3525.  My
Buternut vertical isn't that broad on 80 so I am wondering where I
should best set the resonanty freq. for Makrothen.

My 40M dipole is working well, I worked coast to coast (ATL to LAX)
last night on 7091 and got a strong S7 report with only ~80W out.  I
should be good for the sprint this weekend with this.

Thanks

--
  <>< JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA
  ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL