[RTTY] RRU plaque

To: "RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RRU plaque
From: "Tom Moore" <wx4tm@tm-moore.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 04:27:43 -0500
The ARRL RTTY Roundup is one of my favorite contests. Its obviously one of
the most popular. Its exciting. It really gets the adrenlin pumping. Even
when the props are poor, a great majority hang in there and 'crank'em out'.
So it was with extra pleasure that I received via Fedex the plaque for SOHP
1st Place Southeastern Division for the 2006 RTTY Roundup. A big THANK YOU
to the ARRL and its staff for the work they do in putting on and scoring all
their contests; and especially to West Mountain Radio for sponsoring these
georgous plaques. And, most importantly, a big thanks to all those who
worked me. Its you who really make the contest the success it is for
everyone.

73, Tom WX4TM