Re: [RTTY] JARTS submission

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] JARTS submission
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:59:34 -0700
I created my file using Writelog and the JARTS page would not accept it.  I
changed the extension from .LOG to .CBR and it was accepted fine.

If you have your Windows program setup to not show the extension of the file
and you try to change it, it will come out something like this:  AD6WL.CBR.LOG
You must ensure that you change the extension from LOG to CBR and not just add
the CBR on to the filename.   If when you try to change the extension, you
don't see the .LOG and you add the CBR then you are not changing the extension
you are just adding the CBR to the filename.

I hope this helps.
Jim, AD6WL

--- rtty-request@contesting.com wrote:

Today's Topics:

   1. JARTS INFO (VE2RYY)
   2. Re: log submission (Claude Du Berger)
   3. Re: log submission (Phil Duff & Ann Duff)
   4. JARTS submission (Dick White)