[RTTY] WAEDC contest coming up!

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>,"MMTTTY Group" <MMTTY@yahoogroups.com>,"Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>,"BARTG Yahoo group" <bartg@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAEDC contest coming up!
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:09:32 +0100
Hi all,

I know we have only just finished with JARTS, and there may be some still
struggling to get their logs uploaded to the JARTS website, but WAEDC will
be upon us in a couple of weeks, so now is a good time to start thinking
about WAEDC.

This weekend is CQWW SSB, so I know all of you will be at a loose end,
wondering what to do without a RTTY contest, so why not read up on how to
handle QTC traffic in WAEDC?

Check out my web page at http://www.guernsey.net/~pcooper/waedc.html  which
will help you to see what it is all about.

Sadly, I have no idea on how N1MM or RCKRTTY handles QTC's, so cannot offer
any assistance on these programs.
If someone can send me a suitable, and simple, bit of text about N1MM, and
RCKRTTY, then I could include it on this page.
Maybe I ought to include MixW as well?

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP
BARTG Awards manager