[RTTY] Thanks to the 3C0M Op.

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thanks to the 3C0M Op.
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:14:09 -0500
I want to publicly thank the 3C0M RTTY operator who patiently worked me at
2106z on 26/10/2006.  He stayed with me and was kind enough and professional
in making sure I worked him.

For those who watched, here is what happened. It was a panic situation for
me after having blown the ZL8 DX.

I was working him up about 15 and called, 3C0M came back to me - I hit my
macro that sends the exchange for this type of operation - nothing happened
and the computer would not respond. PANIC BIG TIME

On the same TX freq. - 3C0M worked another call and I sent my call again -
he came back to me and I hand typed the exchange - I did not see his usual
QSL response - I sent  "did you log me de KS0M ?"

He came back with "KS0M -- ROGER"

My blood pressure returned to about normal and I had a big smile on my face
for putting a new RTTY call in the log.

What a great op he was to stay with me and confirm my QSO after all the mess
I had made. I understand he was not a seasoned RTTY op, but he is top notch
in my book for not ignoring me.

Whoever the RTTY op was on 20M at 2106z, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

73   Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26@sbcglobal.net