Re: [RTTY] Latest computers advice please

To: "peter jackson" <peter.jackson17@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Latest computers advice please
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 22:12:25 +0000
Here in the colonies they still sell a PCI card that gives you one
parallel and two serial ports. For instance:

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?pfp=cat3&product_code=271773&Pn=2_Port_Serial_1_Port_Parallel_PCI_Card

I see the price is rising - I paid about $20 a couple years ago.
Perhaps you can find one similar in the mother country as well?

Uses only one interrupt and is PnP.

Jerry W4UK  South Carolina