Re: [RTTY] RTTY and ROUTER

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY and ROUTER
From: "Ed Magnuson" <w1mag@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 16:47:16 -0500
I did not see the following reflected but  please delete if this is a repeat
for you:

I am grateful for all of the great suggestions on my router problem. You have
convinced me that I have an old-fashioned RF-in-the-shack situation rather than
flawed routers.

I am seeking a remedy by moving my router and modem into another room about 25
feet from my rig. I shall get some toroids from Radio Shack and work on those
cables. I am stuck with a poor ground situation in that I must run about a
20-ft ground wire to a cold water pipe in this apartment complex. A new
replacement router will arrive from my friendly local dealer tomorrow and we
shall see how it goes.

Thanks again.
Ed, W1MAG