Re: [RTTY] ANARTS Contest Manager - A Plea for help please!

To: <philhss@tpg.com.au>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ANARTS Contest Manager - A Plea for help please!
From: "Martin De Craemer" <martin@on6mx.be>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:49:51 +0100
Hello Phil

I hope you have more luck than i did in contacting them.
Have been trying to get a certificate since 2004 when
i finished first place multi operator.
And yes i was willing to pay for it.
But they don't even bother to answer emails.
I don't have to tell you that 2004 was my last time
participating in ANARTS.
It really is a shame because it is a very nice contest
with a good scoring system.
I know this does not answer your question but
at least you know what you can expect and
i had to get this off my chest.
Maybe you can try VK2JPA patleep@optusnet.com.au
He is the ANARTS secretary

Good luck Phil and