Re: [RTTY] Dual monitor AGP $9.99

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dual monitor AGP $9.99
From: Sven Schrage <sven.schrage@hamburg.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:22:46 +0100
We use this Card in some Workstations at work.
It's a pretty good Card and I think the price is correct !!

We use it in some Systems on DualScreen and sometimes also on Single-Screen
workstation.

One off the best characteristics is the lowpower for use in Systems with small
powersuplies
(e.g. Fujitsu-Siemens oder Dell), but we didn't get it running in Systems from
Big Blue.

CU
Sven
--
German AmateurradioStation DD1LI
Mitglied der IG Funkamateure in Hilfsorganisationen (80FF)