[RTTY] 160m TARA RTTY Melee

To: "rtty list" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 160m TARA RTTY Melee
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 15:53:06 -0800
Thanks to all who gave their input on this.  The best situation would be if the
contest were on separate weekends; but their not.  I have decided to play with
the hand that we were delt.  The only logical portion of the band to work will
be on the digital bandplan of 1.800 - 1.810Kc.  I will rally there at 0300Z and
1000Z. I guess that it will only take about 15-30 minutes to work all the RTTY
stations.  The CW contest is 42 hours so I doubt the up to 1 hour we operate
will cause any problems.

I have operated this contest in the past and the 3.5 hours I operated I made
100 contacts and three of them were in the digital band.

73, Jim
AD6WL