Re: [RTTY] RITTY

To: "Rick Mintz" <Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RITTY
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:57:51 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 22:38:27 -0500, "Rick Mintz"
<Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com> wrote:

>Anyone using RITTY 4.50?
>
>It is installed in a true blue MS-DOS 6.22 machine (no Windows anywhere on the
>hard drive). RITTY will hang the computer about every 20 minutes, requiring a
>re-boot. It is not a RF associated problem.
>
>Anyone had this happen? Care to share the fix?
>
>Rick

It's a well-known bug. Update to version 4.54 and the problem will go
away.

You may have some trouble contacting Brian via email. I'd suggest a
post card explaining the problem. As long as you are a registered
user, he should email you the updated version right away.

I caution other readers however: Brian has no patience with pirated
copies. If you didn't pay for it, don't bother.

Bill, W6WRT