Re: [RTTY] 80m RTTY freqs.

To: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>,"RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 80m RTTY freqs.
From: DJ3IW Götz <goetzlin@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 00:05:30 -0000
This 3590 is where you guys should listen for us from
OLD Europe on RTTY!!!! It's the centre (practically)
of the IARU region 1 80m RTTY subband. Yes, I am aware
that officially the subband extends up to 3620kHz. But
in day-to-day practice there is no RTTY above 3600kHz.

Happy New Year and cu in the ARRL Roundup on 3590 or there
about.

73 de Goetz, DJ3IW