[RTTY] Fwd: [Trlog] RTTY under Linux

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Fwd: [Trlog] RTTY under Linux
From: Anthony Rodgers <arodgers@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 23:41:32 -0800
 From the TRLog reflector......

--
73 de Anthony VA7IRL

"Genuinely objective journalism not only gets the facts right, it
gets the meaning of events right. It is compelling not only today,
but stands the test of time. It is validated not only by 'reliable
sources', but by the unfolding of history. It is journalism that ten,
twenty, fifty years after the fact still holds up a true and
intelligent mirror to events." - T.D. Allman.

Begin forwarded message: