[RTTY] Round Up Practice Was a Blast!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Round Up Practice Was a Blast!
From: "Jay Kloss" <n4cbk.jay@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 22:16:50 -0600
Hi all,

RU practice on 80 was a blast! Worked about 20 stations and made some
new friends. This was almost as much fun as the actual contest.

I didn't know what to expect going in, and  *thought* I had everything
set up just right. But sure enough, I discovered a couple of things
that needed tweaking. Minor stuff, but very nice to know that
everything really is set up just right, now.

Put up an 80 full-wave loop just for this contest. Extremely pleased
to hear CA, MN, AZ, PA, WI, WA with booming sigs. You guys all sounded
great!

Thanks to: WA2MNO, W4UEF, K4GMH, AD4EB, K0MPH, W4RK, K6LL, KI5XP,
W0BR, N9CK, whoever was at the controls at NN6NN, N9ADG, K3MQ, KA3PVA,
N0KK, W5VZF, W0LM, and K0JJR for working me.

Cheers, best of luck, and 73!
Jay/N4CBK.