[RTTY] RTTY Roundup 4U1WB(AJ3M) Single Op HP

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup 4U1WB(AJ3M) Single Op HP
From: "Masa Miura, AJ3M" <masa.miura.aj3m@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 21:49:31 -0500
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: 4U1WB
Operator(s): AJ3M
Station: 4U1WB
Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DC
Total QSOs:  245  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 12  Total Score = 14,210
Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:
Just a part time effort from the World Bank club station in DC. After my son's
ice hockey game in Rockville on Saturday afternoon, I went to the 4U1WB station
to spend a few hours. I could not get on the air at all on Sunday because I had
to go to another hockey game. I really like the Roundup and want to do a
serious effort sometime in the future. Thank you for the QSOs. It was nice to
print familiar calls.
73,

Masa, AJ3M

--