Re: [RTTY] TS-450 + RASCAL = AFSK?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TS-450 + RASCAL = AFSK?
From: "Greg Davis" <n3zl.radio@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:50:25 -0500
AHHH!

I feel dumb now! :)

I was plugging in a USB thumbdrive a few minutes ago and noticed
something.. my audio cable from the computer to the rig was
disconnected. I plugged her in and tada, everything seems to be
working FB now!!

I thought I double checked everything, but I guess not everything.

I'm glad that it was something silly after all.

73

Greg
N3ZL