[RTTY] IRL FSK-500

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] IRL FSK-500
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 05:01:54 -0800 (PST)
Guys, While cleaning out the storage side of the barn I recently dug out my
FSK-500... Like new condition... Has the optional CW circuit...  Used in a
previous lifetime for real rtty - WD-40, rolls of yellow paper, autostart
thunder in the middle of the night... It was still jumpered internally to the
60 mil. keying loop to the Model 19...

  Anyway long story short - I wanted for old times sake to put it back in
service just because it is such a gorgeous piece of gear with the handsome
meter and the alternating mark and space lights -  So I changed the internal
jumpers over for RS232 (no model 19 anymore) but I don't seem to have any
software that will handle serial input/output RS232 level Baudot at 45 baud...
I'm scratching my head here... I have a number of pieces of modern software,
WF1B, MixW, MMTTY, but I don't see a way to have them display the output of the
FSK-500 or drive it in transmit...  What am I missing here?

  denny / k8do
  NNNN