Re: [RTTY] W7WHY WPX RTTY

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W7WHY WPX RTTY
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 05:50:04 -0500
Tom Osborne wrote: "Seems like most of the stations are taking all the
LF/CR's out of the end of the macro's."

"guilty as charged"  I changed my macros, for WPX! Although WPX is not a
good contest to use, as I said before, "keep a record of those that are not
using efficient operating methods", and send them a "friendly" email, post
contest. If you're "too busy", during the contest, establish a method of
identifying them, post contest? With the increase in RTTY contesting
participation, many don't know about the location(s) of RTTY contesting
information. It's "up to us" to "steer them in the right direction", if we
want to keep the increase in participation, and increase the efficient
operation?

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW (KY4KY)