Re: [RTTY] RTTY is getting lower and lower in frequency on 20meters.

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@copper.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY is getting lower and lower in frequency on 20meters.
From: "Doug Hall" <k4dsp.doug@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:42:27 -0500
Bill, you paint with a broad brush. Many of us who enjoy PSK31 *do*
sometimes run with wide bandwidths, but we understand AGC and dynamic
range as well as you do, thank you very much. And we're not whining.

For many, PSK31 was the first little taste of SDR. Spend some time
with SDR and you'll see where we're headed - receivers with a huge
dynamic range, no AGC issues, and the ability to see huge chunks of
the band at a glance. We're not there yet, but it's happening.

Doug, K4DSP