[RTTY] Fw: RTTY presentation to radio club...

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Fw: RTTY presentation to radio club...
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:27:51 -0600
I have been asked to make a RTTY presentation to a local (big) radio club. The
membership is a good cross-section of today's amateur population in general.

As a person who entered RTTY in 1964 on a mechanical machine and progressed
through the decades of changes, I am not sure I have a good perspective what I
should present to a group like this. The idea for the presentation is to
present a non-technical view and encourage new participants to give it a try.

Has anyone done a presentation on RTTY and created any materials (outline,
slideshow, PowerPoint, etc?) that can give me some suggestions? I would like to
tap into the collective wisdom from the group.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN