[RTTY] LOST MY WPX LOG...

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] LOST MY WPX LOG...
From: "Jack West" <w7ld@theriver.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:44:29 -0800
Hi Guys,
I am sad to say that some how I have lost or destroyed my WPX RTTY 2007 log!
We all know it does not pay to procrastinate, as that generates problems.  I
think I
either forgot to save the log or wrote over it using Writelog when the next
contest
NAQP came along.  Tonight I was in a rush to enter my WPX log before the time
expired....but nada log!  I apologize to all who will not get a contact
confirmed with
me.  I had some pretty spiffy prefixes too...grrrr.

I did not make a serious effort in the WPX contest, but it is the principal of
the
thing. DONT PROCRASTINATE!  SEND IN YOUR LOGS PRONTO! hi.

I did make a note of my efforts after the contest as follows:

CALL: W7LD
QTH: WWA
OP TIME 9 HRS
QSO = 284
PREFIX = 198
QSO PTS = 576
TOTAL POINTS = 114,048 (according to Writelog)

Some days peanuts, some days shells.  Some days smart, some days not so smart!
de
Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"