Re: [RTTY] Rtty contest when Cw contest is on also

To: k0xu@iowadsl.net, Mike K9MI <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rtty contest when Cw contest is on also
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:12:18 -0500
I suffer intentional anonymous QRM from one or more CW stations in
nearly every contest. If i just sit there and continue calling
through them, not reacting in any way, they usually get tired after a
while and move on.

I think if all of us just ignored the INTENTIONAL CW anonymous QRM,
we would eventually have less of a problem.

Jerry W4UK