[RTTY] RTTY Top List

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Top List
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:37:29 -0400
This is a RTTY DXCC "Top List" inspired by the one maintained by
<http://www.425dxn.org/awards/toplist/>I2EOW. The list is for RTTY
QSOs only (no other digital modes). You many include entities WORKED
from the current DXCC list (no deleted entities, confirmations not
necessary).  The list is in order of Total.  The highest total on
each band will be highlighted. Will anyone break 2000?  Remember, the
<http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/>ARRL DXCC Challenge only requires
1000 confirmations.

         http://www.ad1c.us/hamradio/rtty_toplist.htm

Please use the submission form at the bottom of this page (it will
make things easier for me).

I'll post the totals I receive in a few days.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us