Re: [RTTY] How do I check my RTTY LOTW total?

To: Barry <w2up@mindspring.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] How do I check my RTTY LOTW total?
From: Graham Ridgeway <m5aav@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:49:42 +0000
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:23:04 +0000, Barry <w2up@mindspring.com> wrote:

>I'm looking at my awards listing DXCC on the LOTW page.  How do I know
>how many countries I have just from LOTW?  I've done all my submissions
>via QSL and it just lists the total with 0 selected and 0 applied.
>Tnx,
>Barry

Go to the LoTW website......

Select Awards............

Select DXCC Award Account..........

and you will see a Table thus......

Your Logbook DXCC Account (M5AAV - ENGLAND)

Account Status

Award   Selected        Applied         Awarded         Total /
Current
Mixed   10      0       101     111 / 111
Phone *         7       0       101     108 / 108
RTTY    47      0       0       47 / 47
160M    5       0       0       5 / 5
80M     3       0       1       4 / 4
40M     11      0       14      25 / 25
20M     32      0       52      84 / 84
15M     31      0       26      57 / 57
12M     0       0       1       1 / 1
10M     15      0       7       22 / 22
Challenge       97      0       101     --- / 198
* = Award has been issued

If you then click on RTTY it will show you 'confirmed' Countries.

73 Graham M5AAV