[RTTY] TARA Skirmish

To: "rtty list" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TARA Skirmish
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:43:34 -0700
This weekend is the TARA Skirmish Digital Prefix Contest.

RTTY is a one of the operating modes, and 160 and 6 meters are some of the
bands used beside the normal HF bands for digital contesting.  My plan is to
operate some at night on 160 and during the day on 6 meters.  I will operate
RTTY primarily but I will also listen for PSK31 and PSK63.

I know that no one wants to park on 160m all night so I will recommend a rally
time for 160m of 0300Z and 0900Z.  I will sporadically call CQ and listen on 6
meters during the day.  I will also spot anyone who I hear on these bands.

Anyone with any other ideas?

http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_rules.html

73, Jim
AD6WL