Re: [RTTY] New radio from Elecraft, the K3,looks REALLY good for RTTY

To: jds@twistedoak.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] New radio from Elecraft, the K3,looks REALLY good for RTTY
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:07:55 -0400 (EDT)
Oh, yeah.  What he said.  I really hope that none of the rest of you
buy this radio for at least a year or two.  We'll sacrifice ourselves
as guinea pigs for you.

73, doug

   Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:52:13 -0700
   From: Jeff Stai <jds@twistedoak.com>

   I implore all of you to NOT buy this radio under any circumstances!

   I knew that wouldn't work... The order form and data sheet can be found here:

   http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3%20Order%20form%20rev%204.pdf

   http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3_Data%20Sheet_rev06.pdf

   73! - jeff wk6i

   --