[RTTY] New radio from Elecraft, the K3, looks REALLY good for RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] New radio from Elecraft, the K3, looks REALLY good for RTTY
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:41:24 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,
You may be unaware of that Elecraft has unveiled a new radio, the K3.
The relevance here is that it appears that ALL the deficiencies of the
K2 for RTTY have been remedied in the K3, and it should be an
outstanding radio in all respects.  I suspect it's going to be THE
radio for serious RTTY in fairly short order.

I ordered one within minutes of seeing it and digesting the spec
sheet.
I know that two other RTTY contesters in NCCC ordered at Visalia, too.

There's a temporary FAQ at http://www.kk7p.com/K3FAQ.html .

73, doug