[RTTY] Call for TARA Skirmish Scores

To: tara-n2ty@yahoogroups.com, psk-tara@yahoogroups.com,rtty-tara@yahoogroups.com, 070@yahoogroups.com,digitalmodes@yahoogroups.com, digitalradio@yahoogroups.com,illinoisdigitalham@yahoogroups.com, greecepsk31@yahoogroups.com,rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Call for TARA Skirmish Scores
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 13:58:29 EDT
Greetings:

Okay, here's the latest from TARA Central. Ernie  Mills, WM2U, says they're
still are a lot of participants from  the last  running of the TARA "Skirmish"
and he wants to hear from you!

Our goal again this year is to hear from as many of you as possible  that
participated in the "Skirmish" so
please submit your score. Even  if we beat last year's number of entrants by
just "1" I'll be happy! And, it  couldn't be much easier to enter your score.
All you have to do is go to  our "ONLINE SCORE SUBMISSION" at
(_http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html_
(http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html) )
  In a matter of a couple minutes you'll be all done.

PLEASE, no  matter how many contacts you made we want to hear from you.
You'd be  surprised at how many folks that tell us, "oh, I was in the contest
but
my  score was really very small so I didn't bother posting it." We
say..SUBMIT IT!! We've been seeing a lot of new folks trying the digital
modes out
and we're seeing them in the contest too. Now, we need for you to  take  that
final step and submit your score. That goes for you seasoned  contesters as
well! We just believe every score is important and we'd like  to hear from you.

So, if you could PLEASE take a few minutes right now to  submit that score  of
yours I just might be able to get "Red Fred" or I  mean Ernie, WM2U, to give
me a raise!!

Don't forget that your  score for the "Skirmish" also counts towards the
TARA Tour'ney! Full  details on the Tour'ney can be found at:
(_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html)
)

Results from the 2007 TARA "Skirmish" must be posted on our  ONLINE
Submission Page no later than 19-May-2007. Don't hesitate no  longer....we need
 your
score now!!!

Thank You!
Bill Eddy,  NY2U