[RTTY] A Volta RTTY Contest ZM2A SOAB HP

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>,Contesting <contesting@mail.nzart.org.nz>
Subject: [RTTY] A Volta RTTY Contest ZM2A SOAB HP
From: Bob Stewart <rstewart@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 03:51:33 +0000
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: ZM2A
Operator(s): ZL2AMI
Station: ZM2A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Wellington
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:     1            108               1
   40:    70         2967             33
   20:  109         4358             43
   15:    40         1329             16
   10:      0                0               0
Total:  220         8767            93

Total Score = 179,270,520

Comments:

The first 3 hours was very slow with only 34 contacts, over all new contacts
were hard to find. Many stations I worked were giving out low numbers - 001
was a
popular number from JA and K stations.

Highlight - working OL6X on 80m at my sunrise - several other EU stations
were copied on 80m but only OL6X heard my call.

I enjoyed the contest and I like the high score per contact we Oceania
stations are rewarded with!

Bob ZM2A/ZL2AMI