[RTTY] Anarts exchanges

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Anarts exchanges
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 21:34:47 -0700
Hi All

Been working the ANARTS here and one thing that has  me wondering.
How are WL and some of the other loggers configured for exchange entry in
the logging window for the ANARTS contest?  Here is an excerpt from the
rules:   "MESSAGES: To consist of RST, Time UTC, and CQ Zone."

I get some that way, but a lot with zone first then time.  N1MM Logger has
time, then zone for the entry windows, like the rules say.  Luckily it will
accept the info either way as long as the zone is pre-filled.

We should get a consistant way of doing this so we will all be sending the
same exchange.  73 and CU in the contest.
Tom W7WHY