[RTTY] ANARTS exchanges

To: rtty contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ANARTS exchanges
From: Fabi VE2FBD <ve2fbd@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:30:59 -0400
I guess everybody's right and everybody's wrong. No big issue in sending
RST-ZONE-TIME or RST-TIME-ZONE, certainly not ZONE-TIME-RST...???
Some folks assumed one way and some the other. From a practical point of vue I
would tend to think that sending TIME-ZONE is more logical since we almost
always have the zone pre-filled by the logging programs and we are missing GMT.
So by sending TIME first there is a better chance of getting it right on the
first take even if we miss out on the zone afterwards because of fading.

Would have loved to have more time on hand but family affairs had the green
light instead this weekend. Loved the couple of hours spent with u guys on
friday night between a thunderstorm and another.

CU in the next one

Fabi   va2up