Re: [RTTY] 3B7SP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 3B7SP
From: Ed <k4sb@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:54:41 +0000
> Continuous calling is annoying, but as long as they are split and not
> on the DX's frequency it is at least tolerable, unlike the SWAT team
> that sits on the DX frequency and says "not your turn" or some
> variation of that.
> Bill W6WRT
Well, in our own way, we've helped create this shameful behavior.
Along with a couple of other organizations and the FCC.

I seriously wish the FCC would require the installation of a cb in
all Tx's which would automatically identify the transmitter. Lots
of problems on resale, ect, but at the very least, quite a few of
these jerks would lose their license.

Thank goodness RTTY ops are the least of them.

73
Ed