[RTTY] DL-DX 2007

To: rtty contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DL-DX 2007
From: Fabi VE2FBD <ve2fbd@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 01:55:08 -0400
Very enjoyable contest.  Lot's of new callsigns compensated for marginal cndx.
In fact I thought it would be a lot worse and for a bottom of cycle month of
july there was plenty of activity out there. So much so that even the Police
came to see me around 1500z to tell me that I was: SITTING RIGHT ON TOP OF A
BEACON , when in fact I was on 14087.9   and when I told him: BEACON?? 14100...
he kept going: UR RIGHT ON TOP OF IT   I said: I'M ON 14087.9 and he: UR ON
14099.5  so I had to reply: IS MY RIG GONE BANANAS...OR IS IT YOURS??  no
answer... CAN U CHECK PSE??  nothing, gone, disappeared, no callsign, no
excuses and no brain either...
So I got lucky and didn't get a ticket...the Police radar trap was defective!!!
Who the heck are these clowns anyways??

Ok enough of that, nice to see you all and looking forward to a very promising
fall contest season. I have to congratulate the contest organizers for putting
together a very complete and explicit contest package. Maybe the best in that
sense. Rules are clear and easy to understand (even the 'beacon' is mentioned
in there...).

73, Fabi
va2up

        DLDXRTTY Score Summary Sheet
      Start Date : 2007-07-07
   CallSign Used : VA2UP     Operator(s) : VE2FBD
            Band : ALL           Power : HIGH (F)            Mode : RTTYDefault
Exchange : 001      Gridsquare : FN35HF
            Name : Fabi Bertolotto         Address : 846  39th Avenue
City/State/Zip : Lasalle  QC  H8P 2Y5         Country : CANADA
    ARRL Section : QC       Club/Team : Contest Group du Quebec
Software: N1MM Logger V7.6.0
        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec         3.5      31     295    3   11
       7     129    1545   22   14          14     239    3080   42   14
  21      33     430   10    8       Total     432    5350   77   47
           Score : 663,400